Sunday 10 October 2010

Sunday, rainy Sunday

It's rained all day today, and it's grey and miserable. This is a bit unusual for Brisbane, but to be honest I don't really mind. It means that we stayed in our pj's this morning, baked an apple cake and drank coffee and read the papers - bliss. Then this evening we've had a very British roast beef dinner - even made some Yorkshire puddings...oh, ok husband made them...

Sibs went to watch her friend take part in a Highland dancing competition this afternoon, so husband and I decided to go for a walk to take some photos of Spring. Well, did it rain, or did it rain? Half an hour into our walk we admitted defeat and headed home with one shot of a bourganvillia. I think my "Appreciating Springtime" post was a bit premature!

Miss Saigon on Thursday night was a great night out. I had organised a group booking for 11 and arranged to meet everyone in the theatre foyer to hand out the tickets. On the journey there, I had one passenger who was a local girl and Dave my sat nav faithful friend, and we still managed to get lost! We just got to our seats with about 30 seconds to spare - phew! It was worth the run from the car park though.

Tomorrow promises to be another crazy busy Monday - I'm off to order/buy bathroom stuff. This is it, no more pondering, I can make a decision on the taps, I must make a decision on the taps...

0 Comments and thoughts:

Post a Comment