Friday 18 November 2011

Happy Friday

"Yay, it's a Friday!" or as we say in this house "Yay, mae'n ddydd Gwener!"





I'm now 'off duty', which means it's past Wee Willie Winkie time, there are no more jobs to be done, the dishwasher has been stacked and sofa here I come...

The scent of Christmas is wafting through the air from a couple of tea lights, my untouched magazine is patiently waiting to be opened and some triple chocolate ice cream called out my name from the depths of the freezer!

Is there anything better?

Happy weekend,
May it be an abundance of relaxation and happy times.

-
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 Comments and thoughts:

  1. You are on happy girl Beth! Have a great weekend, love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only Lunchtime here but working towards wine o'clock!! Cleaning nearly done, chickens still to clean and hopefully Al will be home early and can finish wallpapering stairs wall?! Then feet up, children in need night so some sad but feel good tele, Himself working most of tomorrow but i hopefully will find some 'ME' time enjoy yours Beth Lots of Love Al & Wend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a lovely evening, seeing as there was ice-cream involved it must have been pretty good. I jumped in bed and ate cookies and cream ice-cream!
    Have a great weekend :)
    Ps thanks for your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. Am I reading this correctly? "No more jobs to be done"? In chez flossing, there are always jobs to be done. Massive jobs like painting hallway, plastering baby's room, tiling bathroom floor, fitting curtain tracks in lounge, cleaning the slicks of antibiotic resistant grease and dirt that have drifted behind things, and under things, and in-between things etc etc. As some of these will not be done for at least a year or two, i suppose i should just relax (she says, looking up the word 'relax' in dictionary...)

    Joia'r penwythnos!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That ice-cream looks perfect in this hot weather we are having. Enjoy it and your magazine, the perfect way to relax over the weekend. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know! I'm late! I've had a screen free weekend so am only now catching up.
    Our weekends are busying up now. Wonder if there is any ice cream in the depths of our freezer? Nah, probably not. It's only small so no depth to it whatsoever. Bummer! Can I share yours?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like heaven to me Beth...Ooooh I better get my mum to grab me a copy of that!

    Is that the Dec issue??

    Melissa xx

    ReplyDelete